The horizontal pump DPHM series is a pump range designed for a large variety of clean water applications. Fitted with a high quality stainless steel or cast iron (DPHMC) connection the pumps guarantee to operate durably.
The design of the stainless steel hydraulic parts is based on the high efficiency hydraulics of the vertical multistage centrifugal pump series DPV which meet the ErP for 2015 with its Minimum Efficiency Index MEI> = 0.7.
Unique compact design
The DPHM(C) discharge and suction connection are located in a one-piece pump casing just next to each other. Thanks to this unique design the position of the connections remains always the same even if the number of stages has to be changed. That makes it so easy to install a DPHM(C)with a higher or lower
number of stages, without changing the piping.
Safe drinking water
The Wras/ACS drinking water approval makes the DPHM pump a perfect choicefor many light industrial, (drinking) water transport and irrigation applications. VariantsTo fully tune the pump to the application you can select:
- specific seals
- a single phase or 3-phase motor
- a stainless steel (DPHM) or cast iron (DPHMC) pump connection
The pumps are suitable for the following applications:
- Boosterset, domestic cold water supply
- Chilled water circulation
- Light industrial applications
- 1-8 m3/h (50Hz), 1-10 m3/h (60 Hz)
- 10-55 m (50Hz), 10-80 m (60Hz)
- -20 °C up to 30 °C (standard)
- -20 °C up to 50 °C (option)
- [°C] -10 up to 60